IELF or Indonesia Economic Leadership Forum aims to nurture the growth of economic leaders in Indonesia by developing an ecosystem through
1) promoting economic leaderships in seminars and panel discussions;
2) focusing on human capital development;
3) adopting a mission to change, create, and add values of socio-economic (not just private value); and
4) promoting collaborative-based programs with multi-stakeholders.
Encouraging the growth of economic leaders capable of making significant breakthroughs and game-changing, national-minded, able to make continuous improvement in order to achieve prosperity.
Creating ecosystems for economic leadership
1. Building an understanding of the importance of economic leadership;
2. Providing knowledge of economic leadership through training and assistance in the preparation of the program;
3. Encouraging collaboration among the various elements of the country: the community, academia, the private sector, and the government to build an ecosystem conducive to the implementation of the designed program; and
4. Prepare measuring tools for program implementation and provide input for improvement.